When someone feels physically strong, they feel strong in every aspect of their life. — Jillian Michaels
10 Healthiest Fat Loss Foods
- Salmon & Sardines- High protein, good essential fats and low mercury content unlike most fish.
- Berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)- Low sugar, and a potent source of antioxidants
- Bison- All the best elements of chicken and red meat rolled into one (no, bison is not an animal that is part chicken and cow). It is low fat like chicken, and loaded with nutrition like beef.
- Cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, kale, etc)- low amounts of starch compared to fiber and phytonutrients that help estrogen metabolism.
- Eggs (lose all or some of the yolks if you have a ton of fat to lose)- The yolks are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet and the whites are the perfect protein. If your doctor still thinks eggs raise cholesterol in everyone and that cholesterol causes heart disease, please give him or her a recent nutrition book to replace their 1980′s medical library.
- Greens (lettuce, spinach, chard, kale, dandelions, etc)- Almost negative calorie with power packed nutrition
- Water veggies (celery, cucumbers, etc)- Eat a dump-truck full of this stuff and you probably still won’t break 1,000 calories.
- Apples- Great for a sweet tooth, loaded with water and soluble fiber and plenty of nutrition.
- Boneless skinless chicken breast- low fat, satiating and every ones favorite protein.
- Cocoa powder- Virtually zero calories, high fiber and loaded with bioactive compounds that raise energy, blunt hunger and reduce cravings. Add 1 tablespoon to a mug, pour hot water on top while stirring and you have the worlds best diet aid. It also lowers blood pressure, has the same blood thinning effect as aspirin, balances blood sugar, and more.